Inactivated oil emulsion AIV H9N2 and LaSota strain vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Avian Influenza subtype H9 and Newcastle Disease
CEVAC® NEW FLU H9 K contains subtype H9N2 (Middle East isolate) Avian Influenza virus and LaSota strain of Newcastle Disease in inactivated form in oily adjuvant.
CEVAC® NEW FLU H9 K is recommended in the preventive vaccination of broilers and layers or breeders pullets against Avian Influenza (H9N2) and Newcastle Disease.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
CEVAC® NEW FLU H9 K should be injected by subcutaneous or intramuscular route to:
• Broilers at day old or at 7 days of age at 0.2 ml dose per bird.
• Layers or breeders pullets at 3-5 weeks of age at 0.2 ml dose per bird.
For pullets at 16-18 weeks of age inject 0.5 ml dose per bird, before the onset of lay.
- Store vaccine between +2°C and +8°C or 35°F and 45°F
- Protect from light
- Do not freeze
Bottles of 500 ml:
• Broilers at 0.2 ml dose / 2500 doses/bottle.
• Layers or breeders pullets at 0.5 ml dose / 1000 doses/bottle