The Ceva product offer for cattle is very comprehensive and has been developed based on the areas of expertise of the company :
- Reproduction Management: PRID® Delta (progesterone intravaginal device), CYSTORELINE® / OVARELIN® (gonadorelin), ENZAPROST® T (dinoprost), ALFABEDYL® / GABBROSTIM® (alfaprostol), SYNCRO PART® PMSG (equine chorionic gonadotropin), OCYTOVEM® (ocytocin)
- Vaccines: COGLAVAX® (clostridiosis), COXEVAC® (Q fever) •
- Anti-infectives: MARBOX® (marbofloxacine), FLORKEM® (florfenicol), CEVAXEL® (ceftiofur), VETRIMOXIN® L.A. (amoxicillin), TENALINE® L.A (oxytetracycline), INTRAMICINE® (penicillin / DHS), HISTACLINE® (penicillin / DHS / prednisolon)…
- Anti-inflammatories: MELOXIDYL® (meloxicam)
- Metabolism: REHYDION® (rehydration of calves without taking them off milk)
- Parasiticides: CEVAMEC® (ivermectin), PRURITEX® Gold (ivermectin), POUROMEC® (ivermectin), VERIBEN® B12 (diminazene and vitamin B12) VERIBEN® (diminazene) VERIDIUM® (isometamidium), VECTOCID® (deltamethrin)
Ceva Santé Animale has been active for many years in research to find therapeutic solutions – and notably parasiticides – for developing countries (Africa, Asia and Latin America).
In 2007, for example, the Group joined a public-private partnership alongside Edinburgh and Kampala Universities to conduct a field experiment (by the name of "S.O.S" for "Stamp Out Sleeping sickness") in sustainable protection of cattle against tsetse flies in order to eradicate sleeping sickness in humans.