Amoxicillin Injectable suspension
Amoxicillin is an half synthetic penicillin. The long acting formulation allows the antibiotic to reach and maintain effective levels of Amoxicillin for 48 hours. The main advantages of Amoxicillin are:
• broad spectrum antibiotic,
• bactericidal action enhanced,
• excellent diffusion and high concentration into all tissues after single administration through intramuscular route,
• low percentage of linkage with serum proteins,
• quick therapeutical answers,
• no pain nor irritation at the injection site.